Loh Mui Fah Confirmed Lingam Video Clip Authentic; Recorded by son Jwo Burne Dec 2001; Mystery - who & how clip was released; Father & son Testify
Lingam clip is true, says man By : V. Anbalagan; NST
The commission begins its sitting tomorrow. When contacted, Lingam declined to comment on Loh's claims. However, he said that he would give evidence before the commission. In an interview at his lawyer Americk Singh Sidhu's house last night, Loh said: "I was not aware then that my son was recording Lingam's telephone conversation. My son, who is now overseas, confirmed that he was responsible." Saying his son was an avid photographer, Loh claimed that his son had earlier taken photographs of the lawyer's house and a discussion between Lingam and his sister, also a lawyer, on a legal matter when they were in the house. However, he said, it was a mystery how the clip was made public.
He said: " My son claimed that it was stored in a computer and wondered how it went to a third party." He said he only knew of the existence of the video clip after it was talked about. Loh said he and his son were prepared to testify before the Royal Commission of Inquiry. "I will be at the
"He told me it was the Chief Judge of
The terms of reference of the commission are:
- to ascertain the authenticity of the video clip;
- to identify the speaker, the person he was speaking to in the video clip and the persons mentioned in the conversation;
- to ascertain the truth or otherwise of the content of the conversation in the video clip;
- to determine whether any act of misbehaviour had been committed by the person or persons identified or mentioned in the video clip; and,
- to recommend any appropriate course of action to be taken against the person or persons identified or mentioned in the video clip should such person or persons be found to have committed any misbehaviour.
Sixteen witnesses have been subpoenaed to testify before the commission.= == = == Msiakini has the exclusive story
Lingam tape: Businessman goes public
After months of speculations and secrecy, a businessman today made the explosive revelation that it was his son who recorded lawyer VK Lingam’s controversial phone conversation.
for more details go H E R E
The businessman is fearing for his life with ACA accosting him & mysterious calls. even letter to PM Abdullah was ignored
For Q & A at Jeffooi go H E R E
= == = == = =
For the latest post on
MORE PICS – Day 1 Royal Commission Inquiry – Lingam Video Clip; Haidar, Steve Shim & Zaitun Zawiyah Declined to Discharge; Video Clip Recorded at Lingam’s House; Lawyer wants Loh Mui Fah cited for Contempt of Court
Go H E R E