Sunday, December 03, 2006

MORE PICS – THREE CHILDREN POISIONED By PARENTS (One a Gambler, with RM150K DEBT) –Then Attempted SUICIDE When Harassed by the Money Lenders

UPDATE; Dec 08 06,

Remand On Parents Of Siblings Killed In Poisoning Tragedy Extended; December 07, 2006 22:19 PM KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 7 (Bernama) -- The remand order on the parents of three siblings who died after being forced to drink bleach was Thursday extended for another six days until next Wednesday. The order was issued by Magistrate Ahmad Fairuz Mohd Puzi under Section 117 of the Criminal Procedure Code.

Ahmad Fairuz (ABOVE) issued the directive at the Kuala Lumpur Hospital, where the victims' father is receiving treatment (at the psychiatric ward (BELOW) for observation on his state of his mind when the crime was committed)

and later at the Universiti Hospital where their mother is being treated at about 2.30pm. Both of them are being investigated under Section 302 of the Penal Code in connection with the death of their children. On Dec 1, their children, Seah Siew Cheong, 12, Seah Siew Wen, 10, and Seah Siew Thong, eight, were found dead at their home in Desa Seri Petaling. They are believed to have been forced to drink bleach by their parents who could no longer stand the harassment of loan sharks. Their parents were also alleged to have attempted suicide.

The FINAL RESTING PLACE for the Poisoned Kids Mdm Wong Yuen Thye, the grandmother of the poisoned children painfully collected the bones and ashes of her three grandsons and were later placed in the final resting place in the Kwan Tung cementry Hall, in Cheras.
ABOVE: The ashes and bone fragments left after the cremation were collected and invidually placed into ceramic urns & correctly labeled to ensure no mixed up (BELOW)

= = = = = = = = == = = == = == = = = =

ABOVE: With the final formalities completed the urns were collected and taken by the temple officials (BELOW) to the final rsting place (the allocated shelves) with the correct reference numbers

= = = = = = = = = = = = = == = = == =

ABOVE: The taoist priest placing the urns in the shelves after saying the usual rites and (BELOW) during this final ceremony, the granny was not supposed to look at what was happening, very similar at the gravesite for chinese customary rites, that the mourners look away from the dug grave when the body was lowered down

The actions of her son and son-in-law could not be erased and it was too late for them to have any regrets over the children deaths.

After the ceremony shed said "They have already done it, if we don’t forgive them, then what? Look at them, they don’t have the hearts to do in, it was an act of desperation" She added she had forgiven them.
Sadness is all over her face but with no more tears to shed, she further ventured to say: "They are still weak and unstable. I have nothing much to say. The kids are already gone, glad they have been given proper funeral rites".

; Dec 05 06,

a very detailed account from NST

Unbearable sorrow; Relatives avoid grieving parents; 05 Dec 2006; Lee Shi-Ian; NST

KUALA LUMPUR: There were murmurs of disbelief when the parents were escorted into the funeral parlour at the Kwong Tong temple on Jalan Sungai Besi where the bodies of their three sons were laid. The two — Seah Wong Chong and his wife Kau Mei Lin — did not acknowledge any of the 20 relatives at the parlour. They went straight to the coffins, where they broke down. Mourners were stunned. They had not expected the two to show up.

Seah was in handcuffs while Kau, her right arm in plaster, was held by a policewoman. The couple lit incense and prayed for several minutes. Kau then started sobbing uncontrollably when she looked into one of the open caskets. The children had their favourite toys and clothes with them in their coffins, and seeing that Kau broke down and leaned on her husband for support. The couple’s three sons — Siew Cheung, 12, Siew Man, 10 and Siew Tong, 8 — were poisoned on Friday. Seah and Kau are being investigated for the murders. None of the relatives approached the couple. No words were exchanged. The couple spent 10 minutes in the parlour before they were escorted back into the police van. Seah’s mother, Wong Yuen Thye, was also there but she did not say anything to her son. She stood at the back. Housing and Local Government Minister Datuk Seri Ong Ka Ting and MCA Public Service and Complaints Department head Datuk Michael Chong arrived at about the same time and they, too, did not speak to the couple. While the couple were praying next to the coffins, Ong and Chong were speaking to Wong. While being led out of the temple, Kau broke down again and could not stand. She had to be helped to her feet by police personnel. The bodies of the three brothers were taken from the parlour to the City Hall crematorium on Jalan Kuari. The murder of the brothers has, once again, turned the spotlight on loan sharks, for it is believed that the brothers were poisoned after the parents were driven to breaking-point as they were continually harassed for not settling their debts.

Police have identified several loan sharks who have had dealings with the family and efforts are being made to bring them in for questioning. Seah, 38, used to be a tour bus driver while his wife sold roasted chicken wings to supplement the family income. It is believed the couple incurred debts with loan sharks and were forced to make daily interest payments. Early on Friday, runners for the loan sharks are believed to have yelled abuse outside the family’s unit at the Seri Puteri apartments in Desa Petaling. Some 12 hours later, police received a telephone call from a woman, believed to be Kau, who said that her children had consumed poison. Police who went to the scene found the bodies of the three boys on a bed in the master bedroom. An opened cooking gas cylinder was also found in the room.
= = = = = == = = == = = =

from the STAR; Ong: Boys didn’t deserve this fate; By CELESTE FONG

KUALA LUMPUR: The deaths of three boys, allegedly from consuming bleach and inhaling cooking gas, at a Desa Sri Puteri flat here last Friday touched the hearts of many, including MCA president Datuk Seri Ong Ka Ting. He was among scores at the Kwang Tung Cemetery memorial hallto pay their last respects to Seah Siew Tong, eight, Siew Mun, 10, and Siew Cheung, 12. “I am deeply saddened by the tragedy. The three boys didn't deserve this as they were innocent,” said Ong. EXPRESSING EMPATHY: Ong comforting Wong at her grandsons' funeral at Kwang Tung Cemetery's memorial hall yesterday.But what happened has already taken place and now it is more important to focus on how to educate the public not to repeat such tragedies.” To those in financial difficulties, Ong's advice was that no matter how miserable they were, they should discipline themselves and avoid falling victim to loan sharks. “These loan sharks target hard-up families and prey on the most vulnerable. If they (those who are financial trouble) are not careful, they will face dire consequences,” he said. Hard-hearted loan sharks are not going to allow borrowers merciful remission of their debts.” Urging borrowers who had been threatened to lodge police reports, Ong said he had spoken to Federal CID director Comm Datuk Christopher Wan Soo Kee. The police, he added, were capable of dealing with such cases as well as protecting borrowers and their families. Citing also the Money Lenders Act 1951 and the Penal Code, Ong said amendments had been made several years ago to protect borrowers from harassment by illegal moneylenders, and the police had experience in such cases. He said he would bring up the matter to the Cabinet to highlight the social problem involving borrowing from illegal lenders and loan sharks and how the relevant authorities can work closely to solve this problem. “It’s important to create public awareness,” Ong told reporters after consoling the family. He advised the public to contact Rakan Cop for help. Expressing his concern over the emotions and health of the boys’ mother Kau Mei Lin, Ong said he had spoken to the police and understood they needed to do their job but hoped they (police) would understand the condition she was in. “The MCA will provide legal aid to help her and her husband (Seah Weng Chong),” he said.= = = = = = = =

MORE PICTURESPARENTS OF 3 Killed Sons ATTENDED their Funeral under Police Escort; 100 Relatives, Friends & Class Mates Paid their Last Respects Before Cremation. They have lived before and Will Again

ABOVE: The Granny of the kids with another family and BELOW: MCA President having comforting words for her after handing over a donation

ABOVE: The children's gasket at the hall & BELOW: The taoist prists saying the last prayers before the gaskets were wheeled to Cheras crematorium

UPDATE: from Star, 4th Dec 06; 21:25pm

Couple held for murder attend children's funeral Newsupdate by BEH YUEN HUI of The Star.

KUALA LUMPUR: A tour van driver and his hawker wife, detained in connection with the murder of their three sons, were allowed to attend the children's funeral.

Accompanied by several police personnel, Seah Weng Chong and Kau Mei Lin, both 38, (ABOVE) arrived at the Kwang Tung Cemetery memorial hall in Sungei Besi about 8.40am Monday. They walked straight to the caskets containing the bodies of Siew Tong, eight, Siew Mun, 10, and Siew Cheung, 12. The couple were handcuffed and wore the light purple-coloured garment for patients at Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia in Cheras where they were being treated for poisoning and slash wounds. Seah appeared calm but Kau, a polio victim, appeared distressed and weak and had to be helped by a policewoman.
ABOVE: The parents paying their respectss & asking for forgiveness and BELOW: The mother collapsed overcomed by grief on seeing her 2nd son's body, with the father looking on.

It was the casket of the eldest son, Siew Cheung that Kau, with her hand over her mouth and crying silently, went to first after arriving. As she turned to her second son's casket, the mother broke down and fell to the ground. The couple were left on their own at the caskets for several minutes before they were taken back to the hospital.
ABOVE & BELOW: Relatives, friends and classmates who came for the funeral.

Nearly 100 people including relatives from Seah's family, neighbours, representatives and students of SRK (C) Tai Thung, where the boys had studied, attended the funeral. None of Kau's family members were seen at the funeral.

MCA president Datuk Seri Ong Ka Ting,(ABOVE, 2nd from LEFT) MCA Youth chief Datuk Liow Tiong Lai (ABOVE 2nd from Right) and MCA Public Services and Complaints Department head Datuk Michael Chong (ABOVE LEFT)were among those who paid their last respects. Kau's mother, Lau Kim Moi, said she did not attend the funeral due to personal and health reasons. “I miss my grandchildren very much and every time I close my eyes, I will see them,'' she said at her Desa Sri Puteri flat, several units from her daughter. The children were found dead in a row on a bed at their home last Friday after allegedly consuming bleach and inhaling cooking gas. Neighbours said that loan sharks had been harassing the family over the past few days prior to the tragedy.

ABOVE: The fire is lighted and BELOW: The bodies turned to ashes

You do not acquire a 'spirit' at death. You are one, now! You adopt a body (to experience earth life) just as a scuba diver wears a scuba diving suit (to survive undersea) and for much the same reason a space traveler wears a space suit (to survive in space).

When you kill someone, you believe that you kill him forever. Murder is, therefore, a crime and must be dealt with - because you have created it. Death does not exist in those terms. In the dawn of physical existence, men knew that death was merely a change of form. Transformation from one way of being into another. A death is just a night to your soul. What you call death is rather your choice to focus in other dimensions and realities.

No God created the crime of murder, and no God created sorrow or pain....again, because you believe that you can kill someone and end his consciousness forever, then murder exists within your reality and must be dealt with....the parents believe that they had blotted out the living consciousness for all eternity for these three kids....but their errors and mistakes, luckily enough, are not real and do not affect reality, for the kids still live on. They have lived before, and will again, and their new life, in their terms, springs out of the old, and is growing in the old and contained within it as the seed is already contained within the flower.

Each of us survive death just as Christ did!

= = = = = = = = = = == =ABOVE: The grieving granny who loss three grandsons were at a loss to understand " why such a situation would come to pass". She had brought some of the children’s belongings in several plastic bags, and tried to sort out the items for each of the boys. Looking confusedly at the items, including the children’s clothing and toys, she again burst into tears. “I do not know which belongs to whom,” she said, as she tried to place the items in the caskets.

UPDATE; Dec 04 06, from the STAR

Granny claims boys’ bodies; Monday December 4, 2006; By BEH YUEN HUI; KUALA LUMPUR: Grieving grandmother Wong Yuen Thye, 65, stood in the cold chamber of the mortuary, sobbing as she identified the bodies of her three young grandsons. Wong was there to claim the bodies of Seah Siew Tong, eight, Siew Mun, 10, and Siew Cheung, 12, who were found dead at their Desa Sri Puteri flat last Friday after allegedly consuming bleach and inhaling cooking gas. Wong turned up at the mortuary of Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia in Cheras here at about 10.45am yesterday. A friend, who accompanied her and several members of her daughter-in-law’s family left the place upon seeing the media.

REST IN PEACE: A Taoist monk performing prayers yesterday in the bedroom (ABOVE) where the three boys were found dead.. At another wing of the hospital, the children’s father Seah Weng Chong, who is Wong’s son, and mother Kau Mei Lin, both 38, (see wedding photo below)

have been detained by police over the boys’ deaths. The couple, who were found with their wrists slashed, are recuperating at the hospital. Wong appeared at a loss when she arrived at the mortuary. The procedures of claiming the bodies were somewhat complicated for the odd-job worker who could only speak Cantonese. She had brought some of the children’s belongings in several plastic bags, and tried to sort out the items for each of the boys. Looking confusedly at the items, including the children’s clothing and toys, she again burst into tears. “I do not know which belongs to whom,” she said, as she tried to place the items in the caskets. Wong said she seldom met her grandchildren because they lived separately. She was consoled by Bandar Tun Razak MCA deputy branch chairman Chan Kim Fah, who represented the constituency’s MP Datuk Tan Chai Ho. The brothers’ remains were sent to the Kwang Tung Cemetery’s memorial hall for a prayer ceremony. (see Below)

Later, prayers were held at their home. The boys will be cremated at the Cheras Crematorium in Jalan Kuari here today. The MCA Public Services and Complaints Department will be offering legal advice to the boys’ mother, a polio victim, who is believed to be a victim of circumstances
= = = = = =
- MATERNAL GRANDMA Slams the Press After Claiming
Grandsons' Bodies; FATHER : NO Regret & Remorse Over Children Deaths

ABOVE & BELOW: An MCA official - Bandar Tun Razak MCA deputy branch chairman Chan Kim Fah, comforting the grieving Maternal Grandma of the kids: Her repsonse to the Press in cantonse: "When you write stories that I cannot even support and take care of myself, how can I help my son-in-law"
= = = = = = == == == = == == = = = = = =

ABOVE: The family with the assistance of an MCA official arriving in HUKM to claim the children bodies for creamation tomorrow
= = = = == == == = = =

UPDATE: from NST, 3rd Dec 06,His three sons are dead, yet he declares...I've no regrets; 03 Dec 2006;Fadhal Ilahi Abdul Ghani KUALA LUMPUR: Seah Wong Chong does not regret killing his three sons with rat poison on Friday. Neither is he remorseful over the suicide attempt by him and his wife, Kau Mei Lin, immediately after the children passed out. The 38-year-old tour bus driver said he and and his wife were forced to take the drastic measure after encountering problems, including those involving finance and debts with Ah Long. "I gave my children poison until they became unconscious.

I was forced to take this action as other family members could not help me resolve my problems," he told a reporter from a Chinese daily at the Hospital University Kebangsaan Malaysia (HUKM). Wong Chong claimed he had only borrowed several thousand ringgit from an Ah Long and not M150,000 as had been reported. In Friday’s incident, Wong Chong and Kau tried to commit suicide by releasing the contents of a gas cylinder in their bedroom. But in her last conscious moments, Kau telephoned the Salak South police station to say that her sons had consumed bleach. Police, who traced the call to the 14th floor unit of the Seri Puteri Apartments in Desa Petaling, found Siew Cheung, 12, Siew Man, 10, and Siew Tong, eight, dead on their parents’ bed. They sent the couple to HUKM where they are reported to be in stable condition. Wong Chong, who has been remanded with his wife, pleaded with police for permission to see Kau at the hospital and the bodies of his children. He also wants to attend the cremation of his sons. Wong Chong’s mother, who declined to be identified, said she was not allowed to see her son. She added Wong Chong, the youngest of four siblings, was not a gambler. The woman, in her 70s, said Wong Chong and Kau never talked about their problems with other family members.

ABOVE: The bodies in their coffins bing wheeled out from the HUKM mortuary and BELOW: the transportation to a funeral parlor in Cheras

"There is no point in claiming the bodies yet as all cremation centres are fully booked. We will try to do it today." Kau’s mother, Lau Kam Moi, who lives three units away from her daughter’s unit, was shocked by the turn of events. "They are not close to us but have come several times to ask us for money." Kau’s younger brother, Hong Kok, said he last saw Wong Chong’s family on Wednesday when they had lunch together. Meanwhile, police are investigating to see if Ah Long were involved in the case. Early investigations revealed no documents linking the illegal money lenders to the incident. A post-mortem yesterday confirmed that the three children had died after consuming rat poison. = = = = =

UPDATE from SUNDAY STAR, 3rd Dec 06,

Couple held over their three sons’ deaths; KUALA LUMPUR: A couple has been detained to assist police investigations into the deaths of their three sons. Tour guide Seah Weng Chong and his wife Kau Mei Lin, both 38, were found with their wrists slashed at their Desa Sri Puteri flat on Friday, near the bodies of their children – Siew Tong, eight, Siew Mun, 10, and Siew Cheung, 12.

A bottle of bleach and a cooking gas cylinder with a punctured tube were inside the bedroom where the bodies were found. The couple are presently recuperating at Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia in Cheras. A source said police recorded statements from them yesterday. The couple, he added, had been remanded until Dec 7. At the hospital, Seah, who kept asking police personnel and nurses about his wife's condition, appeared calm while Kau looked tired. According to neighbours, loan sharks had been coming to the family's home over the last few days. Even yesterday morning, two men, believed to be debt collectors, had gone in search for Seah at the flat. They left after being told of the family's tragedy. Kau's sister, who lived just opposite, said she heard noises from the corridor at about 2.30am on Friday.

They sounded like they came to collect debts. They even threw stones into my sister's house and broke the windows. “I was too scared to open the door. When I heard no response from my sister's home, I assumed that they were not home and did not do anything,” she said, adding that the men left soon after. Seah's mother went to the mortuary at about 2.45pm yesterday to see the bodies of her grandchildren but her wish was turned down due to some documentation problems. She said her son did not tell her of any financial difficulty.

Meanwhile, a colleague, who did not want to be named, said Seah had not received any tour guiding assignments for the last three months. “Business at the company has been bad, so there's no job for Seah. This means his income has dropped quite a bit. “Seah told me that he had borrowed money from loan sharks in May but I don't know how much,” he said.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

ABOVE & BELOW: The scene at HUKM where relatives make the necessary arrangements for the kids funeral but were unable to claim the bodies due to technical hitches

Three siblings aged 12, 10 & 8 were believed to have been poisoned to death by their parents just before the duo slashed their own wrists in a suicide bid. Initial police investigations revealed that the children were forced to drink a bleach solution sodium hypochlorite.

ABOVE: The elder sibling, Seah Siew Cheung 12 and youger brothers BELOW. They have no choice but participated in this "trasformation" experience. (see previous Post H E R E )

When Police arrived at the scene the children were found dead frothing in their mouths and police took away several empty bottles of bleach solution and a gas tank (BELOW)

All were pupils of SRJK (C) Tai Thung Salak South= = = == =

MCA Michael Chong in an interview over TV3 appealed:

“If anyone especially the neighbors have any information on which Ah Long who has been harassing and threatening them, we are prepared to have the information and pass it on to the highest authorities.” “More than 80% agreed and say “I am very sorry, I am a gambler” What is more important is that they say “ I cannot stop gambling” “I borrow, I pay back” “I borrow, I cannot payback, I will get my relatives to pay back” “I borrow, finally no one can pay back, I will come to see you Michael Chong These Ah Longs told us they never force anyone to borrow from them. They told me the interest is very high. The Borrowers know very well that if they don’t pay, the interest will accumulate, yet they want to borrow

= = = = = = =Driven to the brink by loan sharks; 2 Dec 2006; Lee Shi-Ian and Fadhal Ilahi Abdul Ghani, NST account

KUALA LUMPUR: A 2am "nuisance" call by loan sharks was the last straw for a couple who had undergone untold mental torture over RM150,000 allegedly owed to the Along.

ABOVE: ACP FOOK WAI CHENG briefed newsmen "what happened " at the scene

They had been rudely awakened with loud threats and abuse by the illegal money lenders who came with the express purpose of embarrassing and frightening the family. In a moment of desperation, Seah Wong Chong, and Kau Mei Lin, both 38, released the contents of a gas cylinder in their bedroom and waited for the inevitable. But in her last conscious moments, Kau telephoned the Salak South police station about 1.30pm yesterday to say that her sons had consumed bleach.

Police, who traced the call to the 14th floor unit of the Seri Puteri Apartments in Desa Petaling, (ABOVE)were not prepared for the sight that awaited them. Siew Cheung, 12, Siew Man, 10, and Siew Tong, eight, were found dead on their parents’ bed.

ABOVE: Outside the apartment, the crowds had gathered when the police arrived and BELOW: What is the significance of the red ribbon found tied on two of the windows

= = = = = == = = = = = == = = = = = = = = = = = =

ABOVE: The crowds at the bottom of the flats

It is learnt that police found the grille locked at the unit and had to bang on the door for several minutes before Wong Chong appeared and threw a bunch of keys to the police. "On entering the bedroom, police found the three boys on the bed. They were frothing at the mouth," a source said. The parents were, however, immediately sent to the University Kebangsaan Malaysia Hospital (HUKM) for treatment. Wong Chong and Kau are reported to be stable. City deputy CID chief ACP Khaw Kok Chin said initial checks revealed that Wong Chong worked as a tour guide while his wife was a housewife. According to neighbours, one of the two was a gambler and had borrowed up to RM150,000 from loan sharks while on a losing streak. Police declined to comment on this as investigations were under way into the family’s history, financial situation and alleged connections with loan sharks. The flat owner, who declined to be identified, said the couple had been renting the unit for RM300 a month. She claimed that the family had not paid the water or electricity bill for the past three months. The bus driver who ferried the children to and from school claimed he had not been paid for about two years, with an outstanding bill of about RM2,000.

= = = = STAR Below

Three siblings found dead, parents in hospital with slashed wrists


KUALA LUMPUR: Three children were found dead and their parents with their wrists slashed in their flat in Desa Petaling here. Neighbours said loan sharks had been harassing the family over the past few days, with one even turning up at 2.30am yesterday. Siew Cheung: Said to be a cheerful boy who had many friends. When police reached the Desa Sri Puteri flat yesterday afternoon, the bodies of Seah Siew Tong, eight, Siew Mun, 10 and Siew Cheung, 12, were found in a row on a bed in one of the rooms.

ABOVE & BELOW: The body bags with the siblings bodies being taken to HUKM (Hospital University Kebangsan Malaysia) for post mortems

A bottle of bleach and a cooking gas cylinder, with a tube to the stove cut, were found next to the bed. Their father Seah Wong Choong, a tour guide, and mother Kau Mei Ling, a hawker, had cuts on their wrists and were very weak. The couple was rushed to Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia in Bandar Tun Razak by police. They were listed as being in critical condition at press time. City deputy CID chief Asst Comm Khaw Kok Chin said a woman, believed to be Kau, called up the Salak Selatan police station, saying that her three children had taken poison about 1.30pm yesterday.

“When we arrived, the man tried to open the door but fell. He, however, managed to throw a bunch of keys onto the corridor,” he said. “The adults appeared very weak and we sent them to the hospital but the children were already dead.” ACP Khaw, who said police were investigating the case as murder, added that police had yet to ascertain the motive. Neighbours described the siblings, who studied in SJKC Tai Thung in Salak South here, as obedient and well-mannered. A former classmate of Siew Cheung said he had scored three As in his UPSR examination. She said he was a hard working, active and cheerful person, and had many friends in school. The Befrienders Kuala Lumpur executive administrator Richard Ng said suicide was not the way to solve problems.

You must not suffer alone, and remember that help is always available. Find support from your family, friends or religious organisations,” he said. He said if this failed, they could call The Befrienders on its 24-hour hotline for the Klang Valley at 03-79568144, or its branches in Penang (04-281 5161), Ipoh (05-547 7933), Malacca (06-284 2500), Seremban (06-765 3588) and Johor Baru (07-331 2300).

= = = = = =

Notes on suicide
No man dies unless he wants to die,
and for a much better reason than that you want him to. There is always some conscious recognition, however, though the individual may play tricks with himself and pretend it is not there. Even animals sense their dying ahead of time and on that level man or woman is no different.

Sometimes you think of suicide as ignominious and passive, but of war as aggressive and powerful. Both are equally the result of passivity and distorted aggression and of natural pathways of communications not used or understood.

However, suicides and would-be suicides often have such a great literal lust for life that they constantly put it into jeopardy, so that they can experience what it is in heightened form.

Some people might say, I have a right to die, when they are arguing the case for suicide. And while this is true, it is also true that the people on our planet need every bit of help and encouragement they can get from each person alive. In a certain sense, the energy of each individual does keep the world going, and to commit suicide is to refuse a basic, cooperative venture.

Left alone, the self and the body are so entwined that the separation would be smooth. The body would automatically follow the wishes of the inner self. In the case of suicide, for example, the self is to some extent acting out of context with the body, which still has its own will to live


Blogger CLF said...

It's a pity that parents dare to take such cruel action on their offsprings.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to the buddhist scripture, it is difficult for the 3 poor children to get rebirth as they have not been destined death at such age. It is due to their past karma that ripen so fast. Their souls will be place accidental palace and only after they actual death age ripen they will allow to be rebirth. It will be best to perform a strong prayers for 49 days for them so that they do not have such vengence in their heart.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get complete protection against viruses, worms and Trojan horse programs – CA Anti-Virus 2008! Click here for cheap hotels
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Multidimid. Make your own badge here.
Blogroll Me!

Your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Add to Google Add to Google