Tuesday, August 08, 2006

EXCLUSIVE TV3 INTERVIEW-PM ABDULLAH; REPLIES ALLEGATIONS- LEADERSHIP Style, DECISIONS Made; INVOLVEMENT of FAMILY Members; Measures to SAVE PROTON

PM Abdullah being interviewed by Datuk Annuar Zaini, Chairman of Bernama

The Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi gave a special one hour interview (recorded) SEMMUKA Perdana Menteri aired on TV3, 8.30 pm Monday 7th August 2006.

He elaborated on various allegations pertaining him, his son and son-in-law and replied frankly to allegations and prejudices on him, particularly on his leadership style and decisions he made as the prime minister.

He also said he would do whatever is possible to help first national car Proton. This project is getting attention and I know Proton is national company and the pride of Malaysian and I will not allow proton to fail.



"I do whatever to help Proton. Proton has many vendors, if Proton is sick many vendors would be affected. Hence he gave his assurance that he would not allow proton to be taken over. The measures include improving the National Car Policy announced last March."



Son-in-Law Khairy Jamaluddin

Datuk Seri also denied that son Kamaluddin and son-in-law Khairy Jamaluddin has benefited from government projects as prime minister

The duo has never misused their positions with him. There is no poof to allegation that Khairy has benefited from (government) projects

My Style is different from Tun Dr Mahathir’s. He himself has acknowledged this. But I won’t run from implementing national objectives, for example vision 2020 which I do my way, what more in this current situation where oil prices are soaring, I have to find the right way and I am responsible for each and everything I do. People said that Khairy influenced all my decisions. After suffering umpteen years as minister, how difficult to be prime minister, and then hand power to him. How can?



"This is my principle which I will hold dearly,"

He said he wants to lead the country like his marriage to his late wife Datin Seri Endon Mahmood, filled with love, sincerity and fairness.


I choose to be silent because I don't not want to use the media as a platform to quarrel with Tun. Tun himself has said he wanted details about certain issues and if the prime minister does not want to reply , let the ministers reply, so I decided that the ministers should reply.

FULL INTERVIEW 30 Q & A Transcript

The Full text of PM's special interview

This is the full interview of Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi with Bernama chairman Datuk Annuar Zaini broadcast on TV3 Monday night.

1. Q: What are the main thrusts to fulfill the general election manifesto that were reflected in the Ninth Malaysia Plan (9MP)?
A: My core values are to build quality human capital. If we don't have that, we cannot achieve success as outlined in Vision 2020. We must also add value to our human capital. Lastly, we want to close the economic disparity between races and overcome unbalanced economic opportunities so that everyone, regardless of their race and economic standing, can have a better standard of living.

2. Q: Things that were your favourites or priorities did not take long to implement. Are people getting used to the physical development now?
A: The approaches being taken to achieve success in Vision 2020 must be continuous. Meaning that they will continue in 10MP, 11MP and beyond. Many projects had been announced for 9MP - to develop new areas, new corridors and other areas which needed development.

3. Q: A total of RM15bil for 880 development projects have been allocated under 9MP. Is this all?
A: This is fiscal and it is not over yet. This is just the first phase. More will be announced in time.

4. Q: Previously, the public noticed that the Prime Minister was worried about the national deficit. But suddenly, we have this big RM15bil announcement. How did this come about?
A: The country was facing a deficit economy when I took over the Prime Minister's post. The rate was quite high. It should not be allowed to go higher or it could bring negative effects. As Finance Minister, I immediately took measures to successfully reduce the deficit from year to year. The deficit and inflation rates managed to be controlled and reduced over a period of time, and the economy became a bit healthier. This in itself is a good achievement. We then decided that we are ready to set aside money to spend (for the 9MP). In fact I will announce more development plans from time to time. But when the oil prices surged at that time, what can we do. So we decided to spend money and use other approaches like PFI.

5. Q: What is the mechanism to ensure fair economic distribution and opportunity under the 9MP?
A: There are 880 development projects in this to be shared by everyone. We are not talking about big projects alone. Everyone - from Class A to Class F contractors will get a fair deal. This is not announcement that just concentrates on mega projects only. If that happens, the small-time contractors would be elft wondering what would be left for them although they had been waiting over a year to secure 9MP projects.

6. Q: That is the Prime Minister's vision to do it openly and have a fair participation.

A:This will spur the sluggish construction sector and at the same time hardware shops will also reap the benefits.

7. Q: You are working hard to implement the policies. But some say you don't have the time to micro-manage. This could create a dissatisfaction and doubt that the implementation will be successful.
A: That is why, as I mentioned in thrust earlier, the fifth thrust relates to the implementation. To implement things in a better manner, we formed the National Implementation Action Body, of which I am the chairman, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak my deputy and the ministers are the members. We want to oversee that projects are implemented quickly and efficiently without any hitches. Implementation and good coordination is also important. Obviously I cannot go down and micromanage. I don't really like micro-managing things...managing details. That's not the Prime Minister's job. If the people concerned cannot do it, then get someone else. However, to ensure that the projects are implemented properly, like it or not, I still need to go down to the ground often to visit the states to find out if the right things are implemented. Recently, I visited Terengganu, I was given briefings in the district office and I asked the officers there for all the details and I pushed for things to be carried more quickly than before. I don't want delays.

8. People can see your determination. But the issues raised are on economic opportunities, tenders and how to get benefits from it. The media reports on the RM15bil projects was that it was an open tender but it had already been awarded.
A: That's not right. These allegations are giving the impression as if I had lied to the people. They give an impression that I'm lying and that I have given the RM15bil allocation to other people. This is slander. If it is true, then, put in writing. I want to know where did they get the information from. Berani kenar benar (Be brave because if it is the truth) and then we will take action. I want proof, if there is none, then be prepared to face the consequences.

9. Are you ready to open your door to those with such proofs to come and see you and give information?
A: Write a letter to me, and make a copy to others such as the police, the Anti-Corruption Agency or the related agencies. Show me the proof. I want an explanation on how he knows this happened. If these are lies, they are trying to hina (insult) me and the Government. How can they do that?

10. Q: You are noted for your clean image here and internationally, but there are talks as if your name has been damaged. How can such situation occur?
A: I don't know how it had happened. Such people are trying to belittle me and make wild accusations. Maybe they are doing so because they have a hidden agenda. If I'm accused of being corrupt, please write and tell all. But these people seemed to only know things and nothing else. That is not sincere.

11. Q: Some believe that you still have the clean image. Others say that people around you are very influential on you. For example, your son-in-law Khairy Jamaluddin.
A: Khairy once worked with me. All officers have their roles. They give their reports and views but it is my decision whether to accept or reject their views and decision. When stories came up about an influential 28-year-old in the Government, he resigned and did not want to work with me anymore. But he has to make a living like the others. He bought a small amount of shares and became a partner in ECM Libra and he took his own loans. But there is no proof that he hijacked and took over a government project.

12. Q: Is it a dilemma to have a family member as a member and political influence in Umno?
A: I've spoken frankly when he wanted to become a youth member. I remember when Hishammuddin (Umno Youth Chief and Education Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein) was angry with me, he would say that he (Hishammuddin) decided and suggested that Khairy should be the deputy youth chief. He told me jangan kacau (not to interfere). "Pak Lah jangan kacau. (don't interfere). This is a youth matter and the youth chose who they want. We want him…" he told me. As a youth deputy, he has to do work and how far of an influence he has on the government depends on what he can do and the work he has achieved. I don't think him (Khairy) being the son-in-law is the number one factor. We can't do something just by assuming that he is anak sipolan (so-and-so's child). But as someone's child, people want to know how far is his capabilities. First, he was booed at the Umno AGM (Annual General Meeting). But when he has the capability to raise a motion on youth and economy, he was cheered and praised. Before that it was another story all together.

13. Where is the line between a family relationship and the relationship between a party president and the deputy youth chief. For example, when he comes up with business-related proposals. Does this happen and what happens then?
A: When he attended youth meetings, I was told that he never took part in pushing for this or that. When he attends youth meetings, he stands and speaks as an Umno youth representative. He has never spoken, asked, pressurised or threatened the government to give him anything. He has not come to me and said "this is my project and I want you to approve. No, he has not done that as he knows I will not give it to him.

14. Q: Is there a possibility that he is being used by some people?
A: Maybe. Some people might be looking to use him. There are people out there when they want something from a person, they seek after the person's children, son-in-law, wife and best friends. I have had cases where people have sought after my old hometown friends. Some have gone to Kepala Batas looking for me. A person who wants something will find ways to achieve their goal. Some have accused me and said that I have become a Prime Minister for so long but until today, they have not received anything while there are others who just keep quiet and don't complain much. We have to be fair and can't just give just give things as we like.

15. Q: There were talks that the Prime Minister was being too careful and this resulted in delays in approval of development projects.
A: If its important we have to take the time to think over a matter, I only took over the Prime Minister’s job 2 and ½ years ago and yes I have immense powers but I have to be very careful and there was one thing I knew when I became the Prime Minister that whatever decisions I made, good or bad, would have a bearing on the people. If it is a bad decision the people would take the brunt of the consequences and if it is good, Alhamdullillah, but I worry when it is a wrong decision many would suffer in agony.

16. Q: You are known to be a man of a gentle character but the Machiavellian political concept says that a leader should be popular and feared. Do you agree with this?
A: As a Muslim we cannot adopt the Machiavellian concept as a practice. We cannot legalise our actions at any costs. That is not the way to go and I do not hold to such philosophy.

17. Q: Singapore had personality like Lee Kuan Yew and Malaysia Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed and compare this with you, extremely gentle and sluggish.
A: This is not a question of being gentle or tough. The question is that are we able to be firm on our standpoint and what one’s think is true and appropriate. What is important is truth and justice and that is being firm in one’s decision. I normally make hard decisions but make it look easy and I have no reasons to show this to the general public.

18. Q: The media has a perception that there are Ministers that tackles issues in two different tones. What is your comment?
A: There are certain people who speak with an ordinary tone. Samy Vellu (Works Minister Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu), for instance, speaks in a tough manner as if he wants to fight with someone. Others like Mustapa (Higher Education Minister Datuk Mustapa Mohamed) who speaks normally without a high tone. What is important is not to differentiate from the substance aspect. I reprimanded some of them (tegur). Just read the papers. I give them a call and tell them that things should be rectified and asked them what were they talking about and told them to fix it. Previously, when Datuk Seri Law Hieng Deng was the Science, Technology and Environment Minister, I called him and asked him to check on open burning activities. He then rushed out to get to the bottom of the matter.

Another instance was when I read a story that 200 vegetable farmers were evicted although they claimed that they were legal farmers. I then asked Khir Toyo (Selangor Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Mohd Khir Toyo) to investigate the matter before things got out of hand and before there was a stand off between the Chinese group and the Malay-led government. I told him to handle the matter and get information and he came back and told me that the farmers had been there for quite some time and 80% of the vegetable supply in KL (Kuala Lumpur) came from this area. I solved this problem by approving the land, which is now being cultivated, by the Malays, Chinese and Indians and they have now set up a co-operative. Everything is well now.

19. Q: As we approach our 49th National Day, questions have cropped up about foreign ownerships of local companies especially by Singapore companies, which is a sensitive issue.
A: This means they have confidence in our economy. That is why they bought Malaysian business entities. The most important thing, however, is that our control over these companies are not taken over by foreigners. And none of our local companies have been taken over. Malaysian companies shares have been bought by US, Japan and Korea, people keep quiet about it but they start furore when it involves a Singapore company. I don’t know why.

20. Q: At the Umno AGM (Annual General Meeting) last year, the party’s sentiments was on Proton. Today, some say it no longer receives attention under the Pak Lah era. What is your comment?
A: This project is getting the attention it needs, as this is a national project and the pride of the nation. I will not allow Proton to tersungkur (fail). I will do everything in my power to help Proton and I know Proton is a national company. Proton has many vendors. If Proton is ‘ill’, it will directly affect many vendors. I will make sure that Proton does not fold.

21. Q: Does this mean that the National Automotive Policy will be reviewed?
A: If there are shortcomings to the policy, it will be addressed quickly.

22. Q: You are known as Mr Clean and Mr Nice Guy. Sometimes that intention is disrupted because of business interests. Besides KJ (Khairy), your son Kamaluddin is also in business and has he misused or taken advantage of his relationship with you to excel in his business?
A: Kamal has never used his relationship with me to advance in business. His business is in a field which only has two companies in the world. Of the two integrated oil companies, one is in the US (United States) and the other is his. He is not involved in many other companies and he operates overseas. Sometimes people ask why is he overseas. He tells them that since his father has become the Prime Minister, it is difficult for him to make a living here. That is why he opted to do it overseas. Eighty percent of his contracts are from overseas and that is where he gets his rezeki (livelihood). Petronas usually participates in international open tenders. Any tenders he gets is too small compared to what he gets overseas and he also has to compete for the tenders with other companies. He usually gets tenders from companies like Shell and Esso because it is related with oil and gas. He has never asked for help from the Government. There is also no bail out. None.

23.Q: In your capacity as the Finance Minister, has his company obtained government tenders?
A: No, not at all. To my knowledge, he has not received any. He does not manage the business and is only the major shareholder and had made a move to buy a
Singapore company with 188 ships to transport coal.

24. Q: Some say that the Penang monorail is reserved for Kamal. Is that true?
A: Siapa cakap? (Who said so?) I tell you, it is hard to be nice.

25. Q: Maybe it is time now not to be too gentle?
A: I am worried as well that things might turn out to be difficult if I push it too far.

26. Q: I cannot run away on why Datuk Seri is said to remain quiet on Dr Mahathir, to be evasive and not face reality
A: I chose to keep quiet because I do not want to quarrel with Tun (Dr Mahathir) in the newspaper. Tun said in a statement that he was slighted because he did not get the information he asked for and if the Prime Minister does not speak, let the ministers speak. I chose to let the ministers speak. There are a lot of things he raised come under the ministers' jurisdiction. They should be responsible to explain to the people. People want to know and many Cabinet ministers prefer that I don't speak. Many feel that it is better that I don't speak, many say that Paklah go on and speak. So it became chaotic. Let the ministers speak; this is not about being evasive. The questions raised were directed to the Government and the Government answers.

27. Q: Some questions were directed to you and your family members
A: I don't like to bring up matters relating to my family. That is my view. I know that my children are not involved in things as claimed by certain people. Since you asked, my answer is that my children are not involved in companies and concessions that are appointed by the Government or hope for the Government's assistance and bailout and ask for this and that. Khairy Jamaludin as a son-in-law does his own work. He looks for his own job. He cannot live without a job, how to take care of his wife and children?

28. Q: The misperception, from a rumour can turn big. What are the steps that should be taken? As a leader you need to think about a powerful formula
A: I felt that if I play football for less that 10 minutes, people should not punish me. My style is different from Dr Mahathir's style. I don't run away from the Vision 2020 in view of the current situation, the escalating oil prices. So I have to choose my style and I am responsible for what I have chosen. People say that I do things as Khairy says. There is no such thing. How can I suffer for so many years in politics until I become the Prime Minister and then surrender my power to him?

29. Q: You have a huge agenda for the people, but the Government seem to be giving more emphasis to the poor among the Malays rather than those among non-Malays.
A: We want to eradicate poverty regardless of race. We want to eliminate hardcore poverty at least by 2010. That policy has never changed, but many among the poor are the Malays. It seems as though we are focusing on the Malays and we neglect the Indians. Datuk Seri S Samy Vellu always asks for special allocation to help the Indians. I strongly uphold to the strategy that whatever developments must benefit the people. We can't run away from that. I am Barisan Nasional chairman, I am the Prime Minister to Barisan Government and all races. How can I not help other races? Justice must be upheld. I hold on to the fact that Allah wants me to be fair. Fair to the people, that is the responsibility entrusted by Allah. I hold on strongly to that. To me I should be a pious Prime Minister, fulfilling the fardhu kifayah, with the power as a Prime Minister certainly I want to increase charitable work, surely I want to be fair to all, that is my belief.

30. Q: When you took over with a huge mandate between three and six months after the elections, you reminded the Mentris Besar that their honeymoon is over. You honeymoon all your life with Endon.
A: Her love is fair and sincere. That is Endon. She does not doubt that and I proved it. My love is fair and sincere. That is my belief. That is why when people cannot see me, I feel sad. They say I have a lot of other work. I have to ask whether they come from far. If they come from far places, even how small their intentions are, they are big enough to them. How can they come from far and spend so much money unless they have high hopes that they could see


Meanwhile Tun Dr Mahathir find time to address the students of PETRONAS U
the following account is from the STAR:

ABOVE: The Speaker and the Petronas U crowd in attendance to the Negara Ku

Dr M: I did not criticise Umno, but its leader

TRONOH: Former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has described his recent outburst as not criticising Umno but rather the leader of the party.

“I did not criticise Umno in my speeches. I only criticised the leader who swayed away from the wishes of Umno,” he told reporters after giving a lecture on Challenges in Running a Country at Universiti Petronas here yesterday.

To a question, Dr Mahathir said he was not only open during his reign as Umno president but was even challenged by Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah, Musa Hitam and Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi.

They tried to topple me and I did not stop them from going to the kampungs and divisions to make speeches to topple me. I was almost defeated,” he said.

“Now they are stopping me. I can’t even speak to former Umno members.”

Dr Mahathir said he would attend the Kubang Pasu division meeting if he was picked as a delegate but he would not want to be selected as a delegate to the annual general assembly because he would not be allowed to speak.

Earlier, in his speech, Dr Mahathir said that a leader with power was always exposed to many opportunities and could also make wrong decisions for the country.

If leaders were not able to contain their desires and temptations, their actions would result in an abuse of power, he said.

He said a leader who came to power through the people’s mandate, must also demonstrate that he was confident of steering the country to greater heights.

###################

A more detailed account from The Straits Times; REME AHMAD, CAROLYN HONG

Mahathir remains in attack mode ; Tuesday, August 08, 2006;

EVEN as Prime Minister Abdullah Badawi was making his reply to charges from Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad yesterday, the former leader appeared prepared to keep up his attack.
Tun Dr Mahathir addressed students at a Perak university yesterday, where he said, in general terms, that a prime minister should be given enough time to implement his policies rather than be limited to a two-year term.
'But if he has no talent, do not waste time waiting for success,' he said in a statement that will certainly be given a deeper meaning than a mere hypothesis.
He said the people were wise enough to know that no success could be achieved in this situation.
Asked later by reporters to explain his statement, he said it was up to the people to decide how long a prime minister should serve.
'If we have a PM who sells the country, should we wait five years?' he asked, but added that he was not suggesting Datuk Seri Abdullah had sold the country.
He also said he was not threatening Umno, only leaders who did wrong, and there was no reason for Umno to be afraid of him speaking out.

Asked about the statements over the weekend by Datuk Seri Abdullah's son-in-law Khairy Jamaluddin in response to allegations of wrongdoing, Tun Dr Mahathir said Mr Khairy failed to answer his questions as to how he managed to raise RM9 million

Mr Khairy had said he obtained a loan from the people who sold him the shares.
'Which friend lent him RM9 million? I also want to borrow. Pemuda Umno also wants to borrow and buy ECM shares. Then all Umno members will go and borrow,' he said sarcastically.

Tun Dr Mahathir is clearly not giving up the battle.
He has a busy month ahead, where there will be many opportunities to keep it up.

He is addressing the German-Malaysian Chamber of Commerce today and is expected to address Umno members at a party meeting in Petaling Jaya this weekend.
Two weeks later, he is scheduled to visit his home state of Kedah, and then go on to northern Perlis state.

Government leaders have been struggling hard to stop the 81-year-old from his so-called roadshows to the various states, but he has all but ignored them.
They are naturally worried that his continued attacks on the Abdullah administration have already benefited the opposition.

Whether admirers or critics, they have all seen how 'focused' Tun Dr Mahathir can be once he is set on achieving something.
'He is very focused in addressing issues, and I expect to see him keep hammering at this,' said a senior leader of opposition Parti Islam SeMalaysia, which has been the focus of Tun Dr Mahathir's attention in years gone by.

It was understood that several top Umno leaders had gone to see the former prime minister recently to advise him to stop the roadshows, arguing that it confused the party faithful.

He told one leader that they should just arrest him if they wanted him to stop.
One pattern seen by observers is how Tun Dr Mahathir has shifted the grounds of his attacks.

In the first few months, he focused on four issues that he said should be answered.
These were the scrapping of the Johor bridge to replace the Causeway, the future of Proton, why the national carmaker sold its Italian motorcycle unit at a big loss and the issuance of Approved Permits for imported cars.

In Kelantan two weeks ago, he moved the goalpost by targeting Datuk Seri Abdullah's son-in-law Khairy and the Premier's circle of advisers.

He also declared that he no longer supports Datuk Seri Abdullah.
This has sparked many theories about just what his next move will be.
No one knows for sure whether he will raise some fresh issues or make more personal attacks. But few doubt that the former premier (S$4 million) to buy shares in an investment bank.
has lost the killer instinct which he is well-known for.

###################

Update: Aug09 06

The following is the S’pore ST report on the Interview with factual errors – the interview was exclusively aired on TV3 only and not on state run RTM stations and the age of Khairy was quoted at 28 and 30. Obviously it was reported with “extra juice” added in.

MALAYSIA: Abdullah goes on TV to defend himself and family

The prime minister uses television for mass communication for the first time

Straits Times; Tuesday, August 8, 2006; By Carolyn Hong

Kuala Lumpur --- Prime Minister Abdullah Badawi yesterday appeared on national TV to defend himself and his family and reassert his reputation as the Mr Clean of Malaysian politics.

This is the first time he has turned to TV to clear the air, after repeated attacks by predecessor Mahathir Mohamad brought rumours about his family out into the open.

The 40-minute interview, recorded on Friday at his official residence in Putrajaya, was conducted by the chairman of national news agency Bernama, Datuk Annuar Zaini, and shown on the private TV3 and state-run RTM TV stations.

It appeared to be the chance PM Abdullah had been waiting for -- he was clearly prepared and did not hesitate in his answers.

Explaining why he had remained silent on Tun Dr Mahathir's allegations for so long, he said: "I didn't want to quarrel with Tun."

But he stoutly defended his son, Kamaluddin Abdullah, who controls oil and gas company Scomi and was last year listed by Malaysian Business magazine as one of the country's richest men, with an estimated wealth of RM330 million (S$142 million).

Mr Kamaluddin, 38, as well as son-in-law Khairy Jamaluddin, 30, are accused of receiving preferential treatment in their business dealings with the government.

Datuk Seri Abdullah said Scomi hardly had business dealings in Malaysia, as 80 per cent of its business came from abroad, and any contracts it had received from national oil company Petronas were won in international bidding.

"He is not involved in government concessions and has never asked for government help," Datuk Seri Abdullah said.

But when pushed on whether the recently announced Penang monorail project was "reserved" for Scomi, which is bidding for it, he betrayed a flash of exasperation.

"Who said this? Sometimes it's hard to be nice," he said, but did not answer the question.

Accusations about his family benefiting from his position are a particularly sensitive point for PM Abdullah, who came into office on a platform of integrity.

He also fended off claims that his son-in-law influenced his decisions.

"He used to work for me, and like all officers he had a role to play in giving me reports, views, and opinions. It was up to me to accept them or not," PM Abdullah said, referring to the time when Mr Khairy was one of his advisers, two years ago.

"But after people called him the most powerful 28-year-old, he resigned. He no longer wanted to work for me."

He said there was no proof that Mr Khairy has tried to grab government projects.

"Never has he come asking me for projects, and I will never allow it," he said.

The interview also touched on the recent unveiling of massive development projects under the Ninth Malaysia Plan, dubbed a mega spending spree by his critics and contrary to his pledge to end state spending on giant projects.

One of his first acts after entering office was to shelve a major rail project.

But PM Abdullah said he had successfully tackled the budget deficit while keeping economic growth steady and inflation low.

"This is an achievement, and now we are ready to spend," he said.

He promised that these projects would be awarded through open tender, and denied rumours that many of them had been given out before they were announced.

He also refuted accusations that his administration was lethargic, saying that he was just cautious as he did not have much experience in leading a country, and that while he had a different style from Tun Dr Mahathir, "I know my goals."

"People say I have surrendered powers to Khairy. How can this be after I have struggled so long in politics to become Prime Minister?"

see also previous initial updates immediately after interview at:

SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS – 9 MP PROJECTS AWARDED to Close RELATIVES – PM Abdullah; CHALLENGE: Put them in WRITING, ACTION will be TAKEN

and the latest Posting (AUG 10 06)

TENGKU RAZALEIGH HAMZAH: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW-(1st PART); ABDULLAH SHOULD Meet MAHATHIR; NOT Exercising POWER; START-GO-NO BRIDGE WHY? and the detailed explanation by Chartered Civil Engineer Y Y KOON on ABORTING Bridge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get complete protection against viruses, worms and Trojan horse programs – CA Anti-Virus 2008! Click here for cheap hotels
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Multidimid. Make your own badge here.
Blogroll Me!

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Add to Google Add to Google
Google
 
Web powerpresent.blogspot.com